Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Mar 20 Fév - 03:16 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
FULL Dinosaur Jr You're<Living

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'AmpIre CgCT Index du Forum -> Partie Externe -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
leelfayg
Visiteurs

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:27 (2016)
Sujet du message: FULL Dinosaur Jr You're<Living
Répondre en citant

Dinosaur Jr You're Living > bit.ly/1ZfjCNv

10cf746e54
(This a polite way of saying it's a fucking mess.) There was all this cool music out there, new and old, and Dinosaur wanted to sound like all of it, with a hardcore base. The other way I heard about them was through the Sonics. Side B recorded at Pine Trax. Paste (magazine). "You're Living All Over Me Dinosaur Jr.: Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards: AllMusic".

Share Facebook Twitter Copy Edit the album bio to add: A sentence or two summing up what makes the album special Basic release information Fun facts about well-known tracks on this album, with links to those tracks on Genius Album Bio 1 Contributor ? What is this? The Genius annotation is the work of the Genius Editorial project. access-date= requires url= (help) ^ ""Not Doing Things Is Soul Destroying" - Kevin Shields Of MBV Interviewed". "In a Jar" 3:28 8. The sound on Youre Living All Over Me is mesmerizing, both distant and close at the same time. Unfashionable or not, here's a band who cut through on nothing but heft, volume, songcraft, earnestness, and a kind of underrated virtuosity. It almost made me want to go back to it, because of the chords hed use and all that stuff. Mike Watt (of the Minutemen, Stooges, firehose, et al.) laughs, Greg Ginn mustve liked their long hair or the guitar jams.

fantasy factory s07e08the amanda show is_safe:1c programming and data structuresyanks richard gerebatman superman apocalypsethe perfe madthe boat that rockedlate show with craig fergusonel hobbit la batalla de llos cinco ejercitossleepy hollow s02e16 720p

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:27 (2016)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'AmpIre CgCT Index du Forum -> Partie Externe -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation